Help provide snacks and lunches for the children staying in our shelters this summer!
Camp Dates: June 20 – August 11, 2022.
Snack bags must be dropped off by 10 AM at the site and date you sign up for.
Snack bag instructions:
- Please label the contents in each package- food allergens, etc. especially nut allergies
- Feel free to decorate the bags, but please do not use words/lettering in your decorations
- All snacks should be pre-packaged to alleviate sanitation concerns
What should be included?
- 1 “fun” snack + 1 “protein” snack + 1 “fruit” snack + 1 water or juice
- Try to mix it up with sweet and savory!
- Bonus- single-use Purell wipe
Examples of “fun” snacks:
Frito Lays Flavor Mix
Frito Lays Bold Mix
Nutella on the go
Examples of “protein” snacks:
Ritz Crackers Handi-Snacks Crackers n’ Cheese Dip
Ritz Crackers Peanut Butter Dip
Quaker Chewy Bars variety pack
Clif Kid ZBars
Examples of “fruit” snacks:
Welch’s Fruit snacks
Mott’s Fruit snacks
Dole Fruit cups
Del Monte Fruit cups
Bunny Fruit Snacks
Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps
Example of “beverage”: